I got tagged by the lovely pip & thought that I had better do this one before I forget,* so here is some Tuesday happiness in my world:
1. Roger dropping Ryder off at school this morning so that Lo & I can take our time & not have to deal with peak hour traffic.
2. A huge pile of fabric freshly washed, ironed & ready to be sewn, yay!
3. Knowing that my sister is going to pop in for a visit after work & planning for a girls weekend away with mum- double happiness!
4. Helping out at Ryder's kinder (for his class Olympics) & seeing the look of complete happiness & pride on his face when I walked in the door. So sweet.
5. Having a chat to my next door neighbour who is a bit loopy, but in the best possible way. It's nice to know your neighbours...
6. Cooking pancakes (for lunch) with Ryder while Lo has a nap & the rain pitter-patters on the roof.
Sorry to the other couple of lovely ladies who tagged my of late, I am crap at this stuff!