I have just almost finished this little jacket for Lo (it just needs buttons & then it is done), but I have a bit of a problem with it, I like the inside of it better than the outside!
It started out as a bit of a trial run, as I didn't have a pattern to make what I wanted so I had to be a bit creative. I really wanted to make it in navy blue wool that I have in my stash, but I decided to try making it out of linen 1st & lining it with a floral fabric that was actually a vintage pillowslip.
The whole piece turned out much better than I had hoped, but the lining looks really good! Better get that wool out now.