First the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog....so off we go!
- I am 28 years old, 29 in October, & if anything I look a bit younger than I am. When I was pregnant with my son Ryder a girl stopped me in the supermarket & wanted to interview me as she was doing a thesis about teenage mums... ha!
- I used to hate vanilla ice-cream (until I had kids) but now my pallet has changed (!?) & I eat it by the tub- much to my husband's horror!
- My favourite book of all time is Alice in Wonderland. I love, love, love that book. Lewis Carroll was a genius & I love John Tenniel's Illustrations too. My 2 favourite poems are Rudyard Kipling's If & The Owl & The Pussycat by Edward Lear.
- I grew up in the suburbs in Melbourne & my folks still live in our family home, awwww.
- I think I would make a really good presenter on Playschool! (Surely you don't really need to go to NIDA to do finger painting on TV!)
- I hate doing the washing, but what I hate even more is when someone else does it because they don't do it my way. Yes, I am a bit of a control freak, well I am a first born!
- I am selfish. I wish I wasn't, but I am.
- When I got married I wore a blue dress (that fit me like a glove) & one of the sound tech guys had to stick his arm up my frock to wire up a microphone for me to wear. I think he was more embarrassed than I was...
Gratuitous wedding shot...
So I tag Champs, Mel, Jack, Vida, Lara, Brooke & Kirsty.
I know that is only 7 (yes I can count), but I also tag Jess. I can't link to Jess's blog (yet) as she is a sneaky, secret blogger. But I am officially outing her. I've shown you mine, so you show me yours. Fair's fair, right!?